Club Med Arcs Extreme (French Alps)
Adults Only Resort at 2,000 metres high, Club Med Arcs Extreme guarantees you’ll have massive of snow. For real snow sports fans looking for good skiing and a lively atmosphere.
Club Med Avoriaz (French Alps)
At 1,800 metres high, this ski-in, ski out winter sports resort offers skking all the way through to Switzerland. Another wonderful way to enjoy the winter snow is a horse-drawn sleigh ride, a great family experience for an unforgettable holiday.
Club Med Le Deux Alpes (French Alps)
Take advantage of guaranteed snow cover, long ski runs and one of finest ski domains in Europe in this picturesque winter sports Club Med Resort. Suitable for skiiers of all ages and levels at this perfect place for a family ski holiday.
Club Med Cervinia (Italy)
Has the best snow record in Italy, Club Med Cervinia provides access to a fascinating Italo-Swiss Ski Domain with some of the highest pistes in Europe. This is a family resort that will delight guests of all ages.
Club Med Valmorel (French Alps)
Situated at an altitude of 1,460 metres with a magnificent view ver this beautifully preserved winter sports resort, Club Med Valmorel proposes skiing and snowboarding in ideal conditions along with hiking, Nordic Walking and snow shoe walks. Caters for all age groups with lots of beginner runs.
Club Med Val Thorens (French Alps)
Val Thorens is the ideal winter sports resort for families or couples looking for total indulgence. The largest ski domain in the world, this Club Med Resort combines everything for a perfect holiday-exceptional skiing, impressive architectural design with a panoramic view, après-ski, and a Michelin-starred restaurant. Recommended for adults and young travellers as the resort has a good nightlife.
- Return economy flights ex Johannesburg
- Approximate Airport taxes
- Return Airport-Resort Transfers
- 7 Nights in Club Room (Sunday-Sunday)
- 6 Day Ski Pass and Ski Lift Pass
- Ski Equipment (skiis or snowboards, poles, boots)
- 5 Day Ski or Snowboard lessons for all levels
- All Meals – Gourmet full-board cuisine and all day snacks
- Open bar from 9am with a selection of spirits, local wines, beers, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Kids’ clubs from 4 – 17 years *Excluding Arcs Extreme and Val Thorens*
- A wide range of non-skiing activities
- In resort ski/snowboard service room
- Evening entertainment
- Visas – South African Passport holders DO require visas for both France and Italy
- Club Med Membership Fee of R320.00 per person (Travel Insurance up to 69 years old)
- Please bring your own ski clothing with-waterproof jacket and pants, thermals and goggles